The main idea of the Digital Urban Development – Campus Skellefteå project is to connect research with innovative high-tech companies and the public sector to develop innovative and groundbreaking technical solutions for energy management systems with simulation tools and digital twins. The project will make properties more energy efficient, shift consumption over time, provide energy storage to balance loads and design new properties to fit the available energy profile.
- Karl Andersson, Professor, Dean, Luleå University of Technology
- Mikael Miglis, Digital Lead, ABB
- Matteo Varisco, Discovery Graduate Trainee, ABB
- Linnea Eronen, Discovery Graduate Trainee, ABB
- Patrik Sundberg, Head of Energy Solutions, Skellefteå Kraft
- Sanna Orellano, Process Manager, Skellefteå Municipality
- Adnin Mourin, PhD Student, Luleå University of Technology
- Sami Kabir, PhD Student, Luleå University of Technology
- Annika Svensson, Luleå University of Technology (Moderator)
About the organisers
The Digital Urban Development – Campus Skellefteå project is led by Luleå University of Technology and CDT in cooperation with the parties Skellefteå Municipality, Skellefteå Kraft and ABB and funded by Vinnova. Find out more about the project here.