The EU has launched RePower EU as a plan to rapidly reduce dependence on Russian fossil fuels and fast forward the green transition, including diversification of supplies and electrification. Sweden has carbonized its heat market and is accelerating electrification. Sweden can assist in repowering Europe, this is the focus of the event.
In the session Business Sweden and the Swedish Energy Agency will highlight some of our joint programs and platforms at the European level, that are coordinated under the theme of Sweden RePowers Europe. This includes e.g. Sustainable Heating and Cooling and the Battery Value Chain and discuss opportunities in Europe with company representatives.
- Anna Liberg, Global Head of Energy and Transport Business Segment, Business Sweden (moderator)
- Paul Westin, Senior Business Developer, Swedish Energy Agency
- Anna Hall, Business Development Manager Sustainable Cities, Alfa-Laval
- William Bergh, Founder of Cling Systems, Cling Systems
- Joaquín Gómez del Río, Business Development, Iberdrola Renewables International
About the organisers
Business Sweden is jointly owned by the Swedish state and the Swedish business sector with a mandate and a mission to help international companies gain access to the Swedish market and help domestic ones utilise it as a platform for expansion.
The Swedish Energy Agency is a government agency responsible for matters of the supply and use of energy in Sweden. The Agency is in many aspects leading Sweden’s transition to a sustainable energy system. The organisation is regulated by the Government through the instruction and annual appropriations directives.