By 2024, Sweden will need more than 70,000 workers in tech industries.
In this session, the Swedish Institute and international academic talents working in different areas of technology will share their stories about the opportunities and challenges of working in Sweden.
- Hela Galvis – Project Manager, Switch to Sweden
- Malin Wilson – Strategist, Unit for talent attraction and export promotion at the Swedish institute
- Sajid Athikkay – Co-founder, Dazoq
- Abhijeet Anand – MS in Statistics and Machine learning, Linköping University
- Smita Chakraborty – Research Engineer and Data Scientist, scientifyRESEARCH
About the organiser
Linköping Science Park has worked with talent attraction and in this process has created a national project called Switch to Sweden. This project is funded by Vinnova for 3 years and aims to increase qualified matches of international academic talents and companies in Sweden.