The Indo-Swedish Health Conference aims to bring innovation actors together in strategic dialogue on innovations in healthcare. We aim to transform the way health systems deliver impact to society and human well-being.
This session is brought to you by Vinnova (the Swedish Innovation Agency), Business Sweden in India, and the Office of Science and Innovation at the Swedish Embassy in New Delhi in collaboration with the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
- Ms Malin Petersen, Country Manager India, Vinnova
- Ms Petra Noreback, State Secretary to the Swedish Minister for Social Affairs and Public Health
- Ambassador Jan Thesleff, Embassy of Sweden in India
- Mr Leif Johansson, Chair, AstraZeneca
- Ms Cecilia Oskarsson, Trade Commissioner of Sweden to India
- Dr Vinita Chaudhary, Scientist E, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India
- Mr Ulf Borbos, International Project Manager, Ignite, Swedish Incubators and Science Parks
- Mr Stéphane Hogan, Head of Unit for Health Research, EU
- Dr. Per-Arne Wikström, Head of Office, Office of Science and Innovation, Embassy of Sweden in India
- Dr. M. Srinivas, Director, AIIMS Delhi
About the organiser
Business Sweden helps Swedish companies grow global sales and international companies invest and expand in Sweden. With a unique mandate from the Swedish government and the business sector, we offer strategic advice and practical support in more than 40 markets worldwide.
Our mission is to lay the foundation for green, inclusive and digital growth – in Sweden and overseas. We do this by providing startups, small- and medium sized companies and multinationals with tailored services, coupled with access to key stakeholders in the public and private spheres.
Visit business-sweden.com and read more about our services.