What are the trends and the future of the Nordic Hydrogen landscape? Presentation of the Nordic Research Programme.
Panel discussion of how the Nordics benefit of increased collaboration.
- Kajsa Paludan, International Coordinator Research and Innovation, Swedish Energy Agency
- Klaus Skytte, CEO, Nordic Energy Research
- Anna Liberg, Manager Smart Energy, Business Sweden
- Göran Nyström, Senior Advisor at Ovako AB
- Ivar-Jo Baunbæk Theien, Senior Advisor Internationalisation, Innovation Norway
- Klaus Skytte, CEO Nordic Energy Research
- Cecilia Wallmark, Director Hydrogen initiative CH2ESS at Luleå University of Technology
- Ivar-Jo Theien, Senior Business Developer, Innovation Norway
- Helena Sarén, Head of Zero Carbon Future Mission, Business Finland
About the organisers
The Swedish Energy Agency is a government agency responsible for matters of the supply and use of energy in Sweden. The Agency is in many aspects leading Sweden’s transition to a sustainable energy system. The organisation is regulated by the Government through the instruction and annual appropriations directives.