Welcome to an event where the major impact by hydrogen-based innovation is illustrated.
During this event you will meet researchers and companies developing new technology for the hydrogen value chain, and public partners supporting the green transition of the society. A true mixture of warmth and coolness.
- Dr. Cecilia Wallmark, Director of the Hydrogen Initiative CH2ESS, Luleå University of Technology (LTU)
- Erik Carlsson, Business Strategist, Business Region Gällivare
- Chana Svensson, CEO, Minddig
- Erik Elfgren, Professor and Head of Hydrogen Education, LTU
- Fredrik Granberg, Head of LTU Green Fuels
- Ylva Sardén, Business Strategist, Region Norrbotten
- Anne Graf, V.P. Site Services H2 Green Steel
- Maria Palo Isaksson, Climate and Energy Coordinator, County Administrative Board Norrbotten
- Håkan Nordin, Business Developer, Boden Municipality
- Alexander Kult, Special Coordinator, Gällivare Municipality
Roger Hansson, CEO, Business Region Gällivare
Robert Ylitalo, Transformation Leader, LKAB
- Emma Nilsson, Student, Luleå University of Technology
About the organiser
Centre for Hydrogen Energy Systems Sweden, CH2ESS, is a research and knowledge initiative at Luleå University of Technology with a focus on hydrogen in industrial processes and energy systems, in close collaboration with Swedish industry, energy utilities and public partners.